hello new bod on the block

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

hello new bod on the block

Postby foggiecube » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:11 pm

My name is foggiecube and ive just bought my first cube what a laugh i havnt stopped smilling :mrgreen: i live in sheffield and im goimg to be a dad in november . :mrgreen: can any one shed a light on some of the controls on the dash, and can you get accessories seat covers, mats you know nice bits!. I had a toyota sera she will be sadly missed but ,im still smilling and cant wait to take it to work tom. does anyone else have this daft smile thing going on :mrgreen: .
foggiecube

Re: hello new bod on the block

Postby admin » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:36 pm

foggiecube wrote:My name is foggiecube and ive just bought my first cube what a laugh i havnt stopped smilling :mrgreen: i live in sheffield and im goimg to be a dad in november . :mrgreen:

Hi Foggie! Welcome to The Club!

foggiecube wrote:can any one shed a light on some of the controls on the dash,

Any day now, I'll have the owners handbooks in - keep an eye out for an announcement!

foggiecube wrote:and can you get accessories seat covers, mats you know nice bits!. I had a toyota sera she will be sadly missed but ,im still smilling and cant wait to take it to work tom. does anyone else have this daft smile thing going on :mrgreen: .

Accessories etc ...

working on it 8-)

Daft smile ... doesn't go away I'm afraid!!!

ATB

Simon
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
admin
Site Admin

Postby cubfig » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi Foggie, if the cube is anything like our figaro you won't lose the daft smile! I am yet to experience the feel of the cube as there has been a hold up with the DVLA but should be getting it delivered to my home Tues pm! :)
cubfig

Re: nice bits

Postby foggiecube » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:52 pm

:mrgreen: Thanks for the welcome, im working on a chap for nice bits and im bidding for a manual as we speak .Hope DVLA come up with th good figcub ,simon please let me know how you get on .

Still got the daft smile :mrgreen:

foggiecube out
:mrgreen:
foggiecube

Postby foggiecube » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Sorry cubfig blonde moment
foggiecube

Return to Say Hello!