New and happy cube owner

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

New and happy cube owner

Postby Cuboid1 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi everyone I have owned a cube for nearly a month now and love it!
After much research I bouhgt the car for my wife to use, but she is finding it difficult to get a look in at the moment.
I think she will have to be relegated to the Mazda Premacy from now on!
I recently purchased the translated version of the cube manual and would recommend it as an essential purchase for any new cube minded person.
P.S. The most difficult part of owning a cube so far has been to try and get my user setup on this owners forum verified!!
Cuboid1

Re: New and happy cube owner

Postby cubfig » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 am

Hi, I am another new owner, just under a week and absolutely loving every moment! I have an aching jaw from grinning and even had the local hotrod kids slow down to take a look on Great Yarmouth seafront yesterday evening, also whilst in a car park queue at Next had a couple of people come right up and peer through as I was sat there! :D
cubfig

Postby foggiecube » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 pm

:D how do new bod, i also had problems with the set up but fat fingers and the odd blonde moments ,never mind we own cubes :D ive just got my book help full :?: has any body got news on accessories fog lamps, seat covers,you know nice bits .Can any thing be done with the dvd/sat nav unit that comes with my car jap jobby :?: stil smilling :D how do i get images on my replies ect :?
foggiecube

Postby Cuboid1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Dear Foggiecube

Good to hear from another recent convert. I have 2 Japenese families living next door to me (1 either side) One of them kindly phoned up the company in Japan for the Xanavi built in sat nav unit; he was informed that they did not produce any european compatabile discs for this unit. I did see a disc for an xanavi unit on ebay, a 2007 disc for a Nissan Primera. I would have taken the risk if it was up for a few pence; but it sold for £86.00 so I didn't chance it.
If there is a cost effective way to convert I will stand corrected.

Cuboid1
Cuboid1

Return to Say Hello!